At TIMC Wealth Advisors, we believe in challenging conventional wisdom and actively encourage mindful change in order to pursue growth. We will work together to develop, implement and monitor a strategy that is tailored specifically for you, your family and your business. All our energy, commitment and efforts are focused on delivering wealth strategies beyond the ordinary.
After we have a clear understanding of your needs, wants and long-term goals, together we will create an action plan to provide a confident financial future for you and your family. A customized, personal Advanced Time Segmentation Strategy® is then developed incorporating different estate planning tools as needed. We will then address the thirteen Wealth Management Principles identified as being essential to a complete Wealth Management Strategy.
Advanced Time Segmentation® (ATS):
Advanced Time Segmentation® incorporates a segmented strategy that matches unique retirement income needs with time-segmented investments. This approach segments retirement assets into three categories. In the illustration (link) below, the categories are based on the period of time in retirement when the assets are expected to generate income.
Wealth Management Issues:
We know that a complete wealth strategy includes more than retirement income planning, which is why we incorporate thirteen different wealth management principles that we have identified as essential to completing a robust wealth strategy. As we work through this list with our clients, we partner with their legal team and CPA’s, or get them in touch with our team, to ensure that nothing is left unaddressed.
- Create an Investment Strategy
- Manage Risk and Provide Insurance
- Manage Liabilities
- Establish a Qualified Retirement Plan and/or IRA Distributions
- Select Your Corporate Executive Stock Option
- Create a Business Succession Plan
- Establish a Durable Power Of Attorney
- Determine Gifting to Family
- Select Charitable Gifting
- Ensure Proper Titling of Assets and Beneficiary Designations
- Naming of Executor and Successor Trustees
- Create an Estate Distribution Plan
- Planning for Tax Efficiency