We have the client—and only the client—in mind. Our mission is to get to know and understand your needs, wants and long-term goals. We want to help you develop, implement, and monitor a strategy that’s designed to address your individual situation.
We understand the challenges families face today. From managing debt to saving for college to retirement, these personal finance challenges can be overwhelming. Our commitment is to utilize all of our resources to help you pursue your goals.
We believe in thinking “out of the box” and we are not afraid to challenge conventional wisdom in our approach to investing and preserving wealth. All of our energy, commitment, and efforts are focused on you, the client, and your satisfaction.
After we have a clear understanding of your needs, wants and long-term goals, together we will create an action plan to provide a confident financial future for you and your family. A customized, personal Advanced Time Segmentation Strategy® is then developed incorporating different estate planning tools as needed. We will then address the thirteen Wealth Management Principles identified as being essential to a complete Wealth Management Strategy.
Advanced Time Segmentation® (ATS):
Advanced Time Segmentation® incorporates a segmented strategy that matches unique retirement income needs with time-segmented investments. This approach segments retirement assets into three categories. In the illustration (link) below, the categories are based on the period of time in retirement when the assets are expected to generate income.
Wealth Management Issues:
We know that a complete wealth strategy includes more than retirement income planning, which is why we incorporate thirteen different wealth management principles that we have identified as essential to completing a robust wealth strategy. As we work through this list with our clients, we partner with their legal team and CPA’s, or get them in touch with our team, to ensure that nothing is left unaddressed.
- Create an INVESTMENT Strategy
- Manage Risk and Provide INSURANCE
- Manage LIABILITIES
- Establish QUALIFIED RETIREMENT PLAN and/or IRA DISTRIBUTION
- Select you corporate EXECUTIVE STOCK OPTION
- Have a BUSINESS SUCCESSION PLAN
- Establish a durable POWER OF ATTORNEY
- Determine GIFTING to family
- Select CHARITABLE GIFTING
- Ensure Proper TITLING OF ASSETS and BENEFICIARY DESIGNATIONS
- Naming of EXECUTOR and SUCCESSOR TRUSTEES'
- Create an ESTATE DISTRIBUTION PLAN
- Planning for TAX EFFICIENCY
Our teamwork approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients.
We can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management
We also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s the best approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
Our experienced professionals have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. We specialize in creating an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.
Las Vegas Office